10 jul 2011

Lovely quotes

Sommige mensen kunnen mij echt inspireren door hun mooie uitspraken. De volgende quotes zijn zowel uitspraken als teksten uit liedjes, enjoy en laat je ook inspireren!

“The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”

-Jennifer Aniston
Loving is doing anything for them, thinking about them constantly and being able to spend your whole life with that person. Liking somebody is just like, 'Okay, I like them because of this, this and this, but I don't know if I am ready to be in love with them'.
-Chris Brown
Tumblr_lnlzxomqdi1ql40rao1_500_large
'It's OK to lose your keys, lose a game or even lose your mind in a moment of joy, but it's NOT ok to lose HOPE.' -Keri Hilson

'I would rather have 30 minutes of 'wonderful' than a lifetime of nothing special.' -Julia Roberts

Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger. -Spongebob Squarepants

ThisGoesIn | Music, News, Interviews, & So Much More..
It sucks to be you right now. -Beyonce-Best thing I never had

You showed your ass and I saw the real you. -Beyoncé- Best thing I never had

I know the world can be a brutal place, but please don't let it steal your smile away. -Jordin Sparks- Faith

When I look into your eyes it's over, you got me hooked with your love controller. -Jennifer Lopez- I'm into you

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. -Coco Chanel

De laatste quote van Coco is echt een klassieker, iedereen kent hem. Ik heb hem er toch nog even bij gezet, omdat ik vind dat hij er gewoon bij hoort. ;)

Heb jij quotes waardoor je je laat inspireren? Tell me!


xoxo!